Bridges to Baccalaureate Summer Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) for Front Range Community College Students
Colorado State University hosts an undergraduate research program in biomedical and behavioral sciences in summer 2019, as sponsored by the National Institutes of Health’s “Bridges to Baccalaureate” (B2B) grant. This Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) program is offered exclusively to students from Front Range Community College in Colorado, who want to better understand what it may look like to work as researchers in science. Our unique summer experience combines
- the opportunity to get paid to learn
- a summertime spent in beautiful Fort Collins
- a chance to meet other student researchers from around the nation
- access to world-class researchers working in areas of behavioral and biomedical health science.
Hover over the tabs above to find more information about the program’s offerings and will navigate you to the application to apply.
The application deadline is February 21, 2020.
- Do you have questions about the program or need help with the application? Please drop-in (any time) to one of the free workshops in Challenger Point Building (FRCC Larimer Campus) room 228:
Wednesday 1/29 9am-12:30pm
Friday 2/7 10am-4pm
Wednesday 2/12 2:30pm-6pm
Friday 2/14 9am-4pm
Monday 2/17 9am-12:00pm
Tuesday 2/18 12pm-5pm
Wednesday 2/19 9am-12:30pm
Thursday 2/20 1pm-5:30pm
- Read our FAQs
- Reach out to one of your science instructors for recommendations/proof-reading help
If you still have questions, reach out:
B2B Student Success Coach at Front Range: Erin Pitts, firstname.lastname@example.org
CSU B2B REU Program Coordinator/Transfer Advisor: Heather Matthews, (970) 491-0266, email@example.com