Wolves 2 Rams
Wolves 2 Rams helps any FRCC student transfer to and graduate from CSU in STEM, natural resources, behavioral sciences, and biomedical sciences.
Funded by the National Science Foundation and the National Institutes of Health
Wolves 2 Rams (W2R) is a partnership between Colorado State University (CSU) and Front Range Community College (FRCC) that provides free online workshops to any FRCC student, as well as competitive scholarship and research training programs.
- Current FRCC student
- Intends to transfer to CSU (or former FRCC student who has already transferred)
- Intends to major in STEM, natural resources, biomedical, or behavioral sciences
Benefits at Front Range Community College:
- Regular one-on-one advising with the Student Success Coach who knows a lot about CSU
- Registering for classes that will for sure transfer to CSU as you expect them to
- Unique classes offered at FRCC Larimer that help you stay on track once you transfer to CSU
- Workshops to train you on how to research in a science lab
- Programs and events at FRCC and CSU to facilitate networking with CSU scientists, researchers, and students
- Assistance with application to CSU for admission and financial aid
- Qualification for an opportunity to do paid summertime research at CSU
Benefits once you transfer to CSU:
- You’re part of a special co-hort of students who have FRCC and science interests in common
- Additional advising on navigating the new system and transitioning to being a University scholar
- Help with connecting to your department advisor, professors, and research labs
- Advice and help from peer mentors who have done exactly what you’re doing
- Events to help you connect to CSU socially and academically
Sign up to be in B2B (FRCC students ONLY) – Your first step in giving FRCC and CSU permission to use your information and share it between the two institutions. Step two is to fill out a release form available at FRCC.
B2B @ CSU – Information and events exclusively for CSU students who once attended FRCC
Summer REU information -10-week paid summertime research positions available in 2020. Application opens during winter break, due March 6, 2020.
Apply to CSU – Admissions information and online applications. Preferred application deadline for Fall 2020: February 1, 2020
CSU costs – Click here to better understand tuition and fees at CSU
Scholarships – An overview, with FAQs and instructions for applying to the CSU scholarship pool. Annual application deadline: March 1
Wolves to Rams S-STEM grant and scholarships – Apply now!
If you’re a current or prospective FRCC student, contact Erin Pitts at FRCC to find out more: email@example.com or (970) 204-8636.
If you’re a current or prospective CSU transfer student from FRCC, contact Heather Matthews at CSU: firstname.lastname@example.org or (970) 491-0266.